Apply for Supply Chain Achievement Award
This award recognises the logistics company, or organisation with an internal logistics division, that has made exceptional progress over the past 12 months through innovations in its supply chain or the adoption of best supply chain practices.
The nominated achievement could have been made at any stage throughout the supply chain, from procurement through manufacturing to final delivery to the consumer, including reverse logistics.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Background: Please provide a background of the project including the rationale behind it, the brief, key team members, the organisations involved, time allocated and budget.
- Execution & Challenges: Describe how the brief was fulfilled, including any challenges faced and how the team worked together to overcome them.
- Innovation: Please include details of any unique efforts or processes that have been employed, demonstrating how innovation has helped the outcome.
- Outcomes & Results: Summarise the outcomes of the project including benefits to the stakeholders and the environment if relevant.
- Include any other facts or statements that you feel are relevant to support the entry.