Apply for Independent Transport Operator of the Year - Domestic
This award recognises the independent operator in Ireland who transports goods domestically - whether it be by road, rail, air or water - that can best demonstrate excellence or the achievement of a significant goal over the past 12 months.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Organisation background: Please provide a brief description of the organisation such as when it was established, number of employees and key skills within your team. Please also provide an indication of your turnover over the past three years.
- Key Projects & Initiatives: Please provide a brief description of significant projects or initiatives that have been undertaken over the past 12 months.
- Operational Excellence: Please outline steps taken by the organisation to boost operational performance, including any resulting tangible benefits to your customers. Please also highlight any Health & Safety initiatives introduced.
- Innovation: Please include details of any unique efforts or processes that have been employed, demonstrating the degree of innovation and benefit to the organisation or society.
- Corporate and Social Responsibility: Please outline the societal impact of the work carried out over the past year, highlighting how sustainability and environmental factors were successfully factored into your planning.
- Outcomes & Results: Summarise the outcomes of these efforts including the contribution to business growth, benefits to the organisation and the environment.
- Include any other facts or statements that you feel are relevant to support the entry.